To have five star rated kitchen, we must follow these hygienic ways and to keep our standards according to the international level we must obtain hygienic building designs. It will help to keep the food safe and to reduce the food poisoning. These are main factors, we need to take care specially.
- Strongness and durability must be high.
- Slip resistant.
- Must be smooth (easy to clean).
- Epoxy painted floor.
- Must have proper drainage system.
- Must have proper slope on the floor, according to the international standards.
- Floor must be free from opens and cracks.
- Floor corners must be curved.
- Must be washable walls.
- Walls must be free from cracks and opens.
- Must be light in color.
- Must have proper ventilation (exhaust fans, vents, canopies must attached to the walls).
3. Doors & Windows
- Doors and windows must be well sealed (with rubber seal) when it closed.
- Must have auto closing doors.
- Seal not to be open between door and floor, must be closed with rubber sealing.
- Must have air curtains and strip curtains.
4. Roof & Ceiling
- Free from flaking.
- Clean and tidy.
- Lights and Air conditions must in good condition.
- Gap between wall and roof cover with mesh or netting system.
5. Food lifts
- Must need to clean and sanitize in every work shift.
- Always free from dirt.
6. Proper drainage system
- Always free from dirt and grease or oil.
- Need to clean every day.
8. Proper ventilation
- Humidity and inside temperature of the kitchen will be always high, so we need always proper ventilating system to the kitchen with exhaust fans, air conditioning systems, canopies, etc..
THANK YOU! FOR REFERRING THIS NOTE, I HOPE THIS WILL BE KNOWLEDGEABLE FOR YOU… COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME! SEE YOU ON NEXT NOTE…..
04/05/2020 foodieson.com by @cheflakey