The size to which vegetables are cut may vary according to their use, however the shape does not change.
- Thin strips of one inch (1″) of length.
- Dice (cubes) of vegetables 1/2 of an inch (1″).
- Small dice (cubes) of vegetables 1/4 of an inch (1″).
- Batons of vegetables 1/4 * 1/4 * 3/4 of an inch (1″).
- Thinly sliced vegetables of many shapes.
- Vegetables turn into barrels shape with length of approximately 1 1/2 inches.
- A mixture of roughly chopped vegetables used as a base for sauces or to enhance the flavor of meat, fish and shellfish.
THANK YOU! FOR REFERRING THIS NOTE, I HOPE THIS WILL BE KNOWLEDGEABLE FOR YOU… COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME! SEE YOU ON NEXT NOTE…..
25/04/2020 foodieson.com by @cheflakey